1. Download OpenVPN Profiles from https://www.worldvpn.net/servers/.
2. Now point your web browser to the OpenVPN Community Downloads page. Download and install version 2.3.6. Open and install the program using all the default settings.
3. Once the OpenVPN Client installation has begun, click the ‘Next >’ button on the first step to continue.
5. No changes need to be made to the installation options, however you may want to scroll through and confirm that each item is ticked. All available install options will ensure that the tutorial can be successfully completed. Move on to the next step after the ‘Next >’ button is clicked.
6. Confirm the contents of the ‘Destination Folder’ field – in most cases, the default option will suffice. For those with external devices plugged in, double-check to confirm that the installer isn’t trying to place the destination directory on your external device. Click the ‘Install’ button to continue to the next step.
7. As the the OpenVPN client installs, you may notice a brief pause as the the TAP driver is installed. Notice the ‘TAP INSTALL (tap-0901)’ label. If a ‘Windows Security’ dialog pops up during this portion of the install, simply click the ‘Continue’ button or enter your login credentials as indicated in step 6. Once the ‘TAP DRIVER’ installation finishes, the progress bar will inch forward and finally complete. Move on to the next step once further input is required.
8. Once all of the required files and components have been successfully installed, the installer application will indicate this status with a ‘Completed’ label above the progress bar. Move on to the next step by clicking the ‘Next >’ button.
9. Open the zip file and extract the files to the Program Files directory (click the ‘Extract All’ button). NOTE: On 32-bit systems, the directory is C:\Program Files\OpenVPN\config while on 64-bit systems you would use C:\Program Files (x86)\OpenVPN\config instead. Only 64-bit systems will show the (x86) directory.
10. The directory should open. The OpenVPN GUI only allows up to 50 config files (50 servers) to be displayed, so delete the servers that you do not want to connect to. If there are more than 50 config files in the directory, not all will be displayed in the list.
11. Back on your Desktop, locate the newly created ‘OpenVPN GUI’ icon, and right-click on it and select the ‘Properties’ item.
12. Click on ‘Advanced’ button , it will load new windows , tick ‘Run as administrator’ and click ok and click ok on ‘Properties’ windows .
13. Launch the OpenVPN GUI, Now it will run as an administrator.
14. Locate the OpenVPN icon down at the bottom-right in the task bar and right-click on it.
15. Hover over the server you wish to connect to, and click ‘Connect’.
16. Enter your WorldVPN username and password when prompted and click OK.
17. If successful, you should see a successful connection prompt down in the bottom-right.