1. Download OpenVPN Profiles from here.
2. Next, point your web browser to the OpenVPN Community Downloads page. Download and install version 2.3.6. In the resulting dialog, click the ‘Save File’ button to continue.
3. Start the OpenVPN client installation process, Depending on your user privileges or operating system settings, you may requires Administrative rights. If a username and password are requested, enter the credentials for an Administrator account. Hit the ‘Continue’ button and move on to the next step.
4. Once the OpenVPN Client installation has begun, click the ‘Next >’ button on the first step to continue.
6. No changes need to be made to the installation options, however you may want to scroll through and confirm that each item is ticked. All available install options will ensure that the tutorial can be successfully completed. Move on to the next step after the ‘Next >’ button is clicked.
7 . Confirm the contents of the ‘Destination Folder’ field – in most cases, the default option will suffice. For those with external devices plugged in, double-check to confirm that the installer isn’t trying to place the destination directory on your external device. Click the ‘Install’ button to continue to the next step.
8. As the OpenVPN client installs, you may notice a brief pause as the TAP driver is installed. Notice the ‘TAP INSTALL (tap-0901)’ label, as shown in the example. If a ‘Hardware Installation’ dialog pops up during this portion of the install, simply click the ‘Continue Anyway’ button. Once the ‘TAP DRIVER’ installation finishes, the progress bar will inch forward and finally complete.
9. Once all of the required files and components have been successfully installed, the installer application will indicate this status with a ‘Completed’ label above the progress bar. Move on to the next step by clicking the ‘Next >’ button.
10. On the last page of the installer, you may untick the checkbox labeled ‘Show Readme’. If you’d like to consult the official documentation, feel free to leave the box ticked before finally clicking the ‘Finish’ button in the bottom-right corner of the panel. Move on once the installer has terminated.
11. Back on your Desktop, locate the newly created ‘OpenVPN GUI’ icon, and execute it by right-clicking and selecting the ‘Open’ item. You will not immediately see a dialog or new window, however take notice of the new icon in the taskbar in the lower-right corner of your screen. The desktop icon and taskbar icon are similarly styled, however the taskbar icon will have a red shading by default. Once the GUI is running, move on to the next step.
12. Now unzip the ‘ovpn.zip’ file that obtained previously in step one , and copy vpn location’s that you intrested to ‘config’ directory, under the the ‘OpenVPN’ folder. If you chose the default install path during the install process , it like ‘C:\Program Files\OpenVPN\config’ or ‘C:\Program Files (x86)\OpenVPN\config’.
13. After the progress bar indicates the completion of the extraction process, point your cursor to the ‘OpenVPN GUI’ icon in taskbar on the lower-right corner of your desktop. Right-click the ‘OpenVPN GUI’ icon, and locate the desired server configuration in the resulting context menu. Mouse over the selected config/server so the pop-out menu appears, then locate and click the ‘Connect’ item to move on to the next step.
14. Enter your login information into the ‘OpenVPN – User Authentication’ dialog exactly what WorldVPN has been sent to your email. After you have filled in both fields, click the ‘OK’ button to continue, and move on to the final step.
15. After the login process you may notice status messages scrolling through the ‘OpenVPN Console’. If you run into any issues, our support team may request the contents of this window. Move on to the next step to complete the setup process.
16. When the secure tunnel is finally established, the console will disappear, and the status indicator shown in the example will appear in your notification area. If any error or warning messages appear, take note of them; look for the ‘connected’ message above the ‘Assigned IP’. Take this opportunity to test the connection by opening your favorite web site or by checking your email. Through the secure OpenVPN tunnel, have the assurance that your online activities are not being monitored by prying eyes.