1. Download our WorldVPN certificate – https://www.worldvpn.net/certificates/root.cer
Note: Your browser may try to save the file into its own certificate location, or open it immediately. Make sure to download the file, instead of opening it. On Firefox, right-click the link above and select “Save Link As…”. In Internet Explorer, select “Save” instead of “Open”. Chrome will download the file correctly.
Then, open the root.cer file. (Double-click on it)
3. Click “Install Certificate…”
4. Select “Local Machine”, and click Next.
5. Select “Place all certificates in the following store”, and click “Browse..”
6. Select “Trusted Root Certification Authorities”, and click OK, and click “Next”.
7. Click “Finish”.
9. Open the Windows Start Menu, and start typing “control panel“. Click on the Control Panel in the results.
10. Open Network and Internet.
11. Click on Network and Sharing Center.
12. Click Set up a new connection or network.
13. Click Connect to a workplace and push Next.
14. If you are asked “Do you want to use a connection that you already have?”, select “No, create a new connection” and then push Next.
15. Click Use my Internet connection (VPN).
16. Enter uk1.worldvpn.net (Or any of our servers you wish to use – you can find all of our servers here: https://www.worldvpn.net/servers/) into Internet Address and WorldVPN UK 1(Or any other name you wish) into Destination name and push Create.
17. Open Network and sharing center again and click Change adapter settings.
18. Open the properties dialog of WorldVPN UK 1 adapter and show Security tab.
19. Enter the following:
Type of VPN: IKEv2
Data encryption: Require encryption (disconnect if server declines)
Authentication: Use Extensible Authentication Protocol(EAP) and EAP-MSCHAPv2
And click OK.
20. Click OK.
21. Move the cursor to the right corner of your screen and click the Network icon and click on WorldVPN UK 1, then Connect.
22. In the Sign in dialog, enter your WorldVPN credentials.